This course introduces you to the structure of the human body and how the body functions for exercise. You will explore the normal structure of cells, tissues, and organs as well as the skeletal, muscular, neural, cardiovascular, endocrine and respiratory- systems of the human body. This course provides you with the foundation knowledge for sport studies.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.