This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the physiology of human physical exercise. The course content includes the theoretical and practical components of the acute and adaptive responses of the energy transfer, respiratory, cardiovascular, muscle, nervous and endocrine systems during exercise and the integration of these systems.
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.