This course is designed for Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Science students to master clinical skills and competencies that are part of professional Exercise Physiology practice for cardiopulmonary, metabolic and musculoskeletal clients. You will learn point of care testing, cardiac electrocardiography and exercise assessments, pulmonary testing and interpretation, and clinical musculoskeletal assessments for range of motion and muscular strength. You will demonstrate competencies in clinical assessments which align with Exercise and Sports Science Australia accreditation requirements.
- SPX211 and SPX221 and (SPX201 or SPX202) and enrolled in Program SC346, SC304 or SC344
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.