This course provides you with an advanced level of supervised professional clinical experience. Together with SPX403 you will undertake 360 hours of clinical work across different sports and exercise settings and focussing on different physiology domains. This course is a requirement and satisfies ESSA standards and clinical expectations.
- SPX300 and SPX301 and SPX302 and SPX306 and SPX322 and SPX331 and NUT203 and PUB351 No other 100, 200 or 300 level courses are to be completed concurrently with SPX402 Instructor consent required for enrolment
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.