This course allows students, in consultation with the course coordinator and supervisor, to pursue their scholarly interests in a field of study of their choice. Scholarship may take the form of, inter alia, specialist readings and reviews of literature, specialist coursework that may be available from time to time, or research projects. The scholarly activity must result in some output such as reviews, reports, presentations, or responses to examinable material. It is expected that the level of scholarship and output is equivalent to that in any corresponding level of course offered in the Faculty. Students should discuss their project proposal with an academic supervisor in their field of interest.
- Permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer*:
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 4, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.