Do you want to explore social work in a different country? You will undertake a study abroad opportunity or be hosted in an International institution and develop insights into culture, professional practice and issues in social work. This course develops knowledge and skills for students to engage with social work as a global project. Students will examine their understanding of culture, and demonstrate cultural awareness, cultural responsiveness and an appreciation of global issues in their analysis of practice.
- Instructor Consent required. Please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer*:
- Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.