Biology is the study of life. It is foundational to understanding both ourselves and the world around us. This course enables you to acquire basic knowledge in the principles of biology so that you may better undertake study in first year university biology related courses. The course is specifically designed for those students who have not completed high school biology, or who have done so and wish to refresh their knowledge and understanding of the discipline.
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Petrie: Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.