This course is designed to allow you to develop key skills and qualities to ensure you successfully navigate the new demands in university and professional career settings. As well as instruction in time management and effective reading and note-taking skills, this course introduces you to features of academic writing and conducting academic research. This course focusses on developing your employability – the capacity to function successfully and advance in whatever career you choose. You will learn how learning and developing expertise occurs; and how to connect career, life experience and degree subject knowledge, skills and understandings.
- Semester of offer*:
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.