This course provides the fundamental concepts and processes of financial accounting and an introduction to management accounting. Through the use of an Accounting Practice Simulation you will learn to apply the concepts and processes of financial accounting in the preparation and presentation of accounting information. This course covers the basic principles of accounting as well as theoretical aspects underpinning judgments in accounting choices
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
ACC506 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 217KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.