In Strategic Management Accounting you will learn to use a range of analytic tools for costing, decision-making, planning and control and consider their applicability within the context of strategic management. You will work in a team to use a computer spreadsheet application (MSExcel) to provide quantitative data to support strategic decision making.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.