In this course you develop a deeper understanding of the function of accounting in today's complex business environment. You will be introduced to the role of theory in the development and application of accounting. You will reflect on the role of theory and research in understanding existing practice and guiding the evolution of accounting within a changing economic environment.
- ACC512 or ACC510 and enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer: *
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.