This course aims to provide you with an understanding of how managers can interpret and utilise external and internal reporting information for decision making while considering implications of the international accounting standards, corporate governance, ethics and the environment. Specific topics include: elements of financial statements; techniques for analysing and interpreting financial statements; product costing; cost-volume-profit analysis; annual and capital budgeting; transfer pricing; and performance measurement systems.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- MBA705 and MBA717 or EMB755 and EMB767
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.