This course will give an overview of Pharmacology, including drugs that affect cholinergic and noradrenergic transmission, enzymes as drug targets and enzyme kinetics, the effects of drugs on organ systems, and drug discovery.
- LFS201 or (LFS112 and LFS122) or
- LFS112 and LFS122 and enrolled in Program SC357
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 2
- Tuition fee:
- Science, Engineering, Surveying:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.