You will develop insight into how money affects important aspects of your own life and the real economy as a whole by studying the institutions and increasingly complex functioning of the banking and broader financial system.
- BUS201 and BUS202
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
BUS303 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 214KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.