You will develop the skills to use the basic mathematical methods which are indispensable for a proper understanding of economics and you will have increase your facility in tackling economic problems using a mathematical framework. You will gain a deeper understanding of common micro and macro topics and will be able to tackle economic problems in a more rigorous mathematical way.
- BUS102 and BUS201 and (MTH100 or MTH102 or MTH104)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.