You will develop the skills to use the basic mathematical methods which are indispensable for a proper understanding of economics and you will have increase your facility in tackling economic problems using a mathematical framework. You will gain a deeper understanding of common micro and macro topics and will be able to tackle economic problems in a more rigorous mathematical way.
- BUS201 and (MTH100 or MTH102)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
BUS304 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 200KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.