You will learn how to use econometric software to carry out empirical analysis of your own, using multiple regression and will develop your understanding of various practical aspects of regression models, including the consequences of violation of the classical regression assumptions, dummy variables, different functional forms, and an introduction to time-series and panel models. You will also learn how to critically assess the empirical work of others.
- BUS102 and BUS201 and (MTH100 or MTH102 or MTH104)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.