Qualitative Business Research is important in that it can incorporate context into the problem under study. It is a useful approach when little is known about the problem and more information is needed and produces new knowledge about how the business operates in certain contexts. As with quantitative research, qualitative research relies on several methods of data collection and analysis. This course looks at the various methods and provides some insights to the most appropriate method for a given circumstance and context.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
BUS514 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 213KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.