This course aims to provide you with a systematic overview of economics as a foundation study in business, covering microeconomics, macroeconomics and introducing international economics. Business managers need to be aware of the economic environment in which they work, and the impact this environment has on their decision-making.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410 and 280 units completed towards this Program)
- MBA708 or EMB758
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
BUS702 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 204KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.