This advanced course covers issues related to decision-making about long-term investment strategy, raising cash for capital expenditures and managing short-term operating cash flows. Topics discussed include: the scope of managerial finance; principles of finance: time value of money, risk and return; cost of capital, capital structure; dividend policy; capital market; long-term financing; futures contracts and options; and international financial management.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA713 or EMB763 or ACC511
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2, Trimester 3
- South Bank: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 3
- Tuition fee:
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
BUS704 Course Outline Trimester 3, 2017 (PDF 199KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.