This course is designed to teach you how to think about value across the creative industries. Creative industries generate multiple forms of value in multiple ways. These values determine how you sustainably develop careers and enterprises, operate as a practitioner in a field, and the ways in which you develop your business or enterprise. You will learn about copyright and other forms of intellectual property and how to manage people and resources to maximise your returns in creative contexts . You will explore the nexus of historical theory and contemporary practice across entrepreneurship.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.