This course introduces you to the various ways that creativity and creative practice can be communicated and understood. Successful completion of this course will provide you with a solid grounding in the major theoretical approaches to creative practice and critical enquiry, including semiotics, narrative theory, post-structuralism and post-modernism. You will develop critical and analytical skills that will enrich your appreciation and understanding of your own and others’ creative works.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN102 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 767KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.