This course introduces students to the skills, concepts, and foundational theories of professional communication. It provides them with opportunity to consider the ‘Big Picture’ components intrinsic to successful and ethical professional communication, including understanding communication in relation to aspects of power, agency, culture, and context.
Students will learn practical skills foundational to excellent professional communication including active listening, reading, comprehension, and interpretation, as well as persuasive communication in terms of form and style in diverse genres.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.