Social media use has become a pervasive part of everyday life for billions throughout the world. This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the issues facing organisations, professionals and individual users of social media technologies. Using local and international case studies, you will develop a critical and analytical understanding of the moral, legal and ethical issues arising from contemporary social media use. Furthermore, you will gain valuable research and analytical skills to develop and articulate recommendations to manage social media issues.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.