This course enables you to gain advanced knowledge of the underlying principles and concepts in a specialist area. The course content and learning activities will contribute to your ability to: evaluate information to complete a range of activities; analyse, generate and provide solutions to unpredictable and sometimes complex problems; transfer knowledge, skills and ideas in a variety of contexts and communicate these to others.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Various Sessions
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN205 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 498KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.