Editing for the Communications Professional examines the processes of copy editing, layout, headline writing, caption writing and computer pagination for publications such as newspapers, magazines, trade and consumer journals and publications for the web. You will gain understandings and skills needed to edit reports, essays, theses and business documents, as well as learning how to edit material from one medium to another.
- Any 2 courses or enrolled in Program UU301, XU301, AR514, AR614, AR541, AR641, AR841, AR543, AR643, AR613, AR513, AR605, AR505 or XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN213 Course Outline session 8, 2017 (PDF 766KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.