Communication and advertising is constantly being re-shaped by the Internet and multimedia. This course introduces you to an important area of online and multimedia advertising activity and explores the way in which the Internet is changing creative communication and advertising practice. The foundations of online advertising, promotions and creative development are examined, alongside the nature of multimedia, its history and social implications. You will develop skills in strategic planning, creative strategy, design, and development of multimedia advertising, planning and research, and online advertising campaign evaluation
- CMN140 or enrolled in Program AR841, AR541, AR641, AR505, AR605, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN222 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 735KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.