This course maintains the emphasis on persuasive technique and creative strategy found in CMN226 and CMN248. Advertising Campaigns takes the form of a supervised practice in which students, through teamwork and a reflective analysis, integrate their understanding of theory and practice and its implementation into real world projects. The course will refine and enhance your understanding of the advertising process and demonstrate how to produce a complete advertising campaign. This involves client contact, group work and formal presentations.
- CMN226 or CMN248 or enrolled in Program AR541, AR641, AR841, AR613, AR505, AR605, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN224 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 515KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.