This course offers you a unique work integrated learning opportunity to research and develop a strategic public communication project/event for an external client. In teams, you will role play as public relations consultants and develop a newsworthy event/project in real-virtual, local-global spaces for a client in partnership with industry professionals who will guide you throughout the stages of your project. Drawing on your knowledge of communication and public relations theories, methods and ethical principles, you will conceive and implement your creative event idea for community, social capital and sustainability development.
- 16 courses including CMN231 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.