Creative Advertising introduces you to the theories and practices of creativity used in the advertising and communications industries. You will learn about creative theory and conceptual techniques and processes used by communicators to develop idea-based solutions to communication, advertising, and marketing problems. While examining conceptual, written, and visualisation building techniques that underpin the professional practices of copy writing and art direction, you will be introduced to print and digital based mediums currently available to markets and advertisers.
- CMN140 or enrolled in Program AR541, AR641, AR841, AR513, AR613, AR605, AR505, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN248 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 784KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.