This course will introduce you to the skills necessary for television and video reporting. You will develop the practical skills necessary to craft television and video journalism. You will learn television story planning, writing to vision, interviewing and use of digital camera and editing programs. In doing so, you will develop an appreciation of the television industry and the skills required for successful television journalism.
- CMN130 and CMN235 or enrolled in Program AR505, AR541, AR543, AR605, AR641 or AR841
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN249 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 823KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.