In this course you will read both canonical and contemporary short stories in order to fully understand the practice of writing a short story. You will write and present your own original short story and enrich your creative practice through weekly critical reflection and discussion.
- CMN116 or CMN215 or enrolled in Program AR514, AR614, AR541, AR641, AR841, AR505, AR605, XP601 or UP601
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN260 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 490KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.