The purpose of this course is to provide you with the appreciation of the thematic content, poetic techniques and styles of great poets as sources for the creation of your original and innovative poetry. The course begins with the poetic canon and moves through to contemporary forms (such as: song lyrics, rap, and beat/spoken word). You will also enrich your creative practice through critical reflection.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.