The public relations internship course is a work integrated learning program designed for you in your final year of study. It aims to help you translate university education into industry and employment contexts. The course is highly practical offering you one-on-one time with an industry tutor/coordinator. The course will be tailored to your individual requirements providing you the opportunity to undertake an internship in public relations at home or abroad or to undertake a specific industry project in relation to a potential employer on a particular aspect of public relations.
- 16 courses including CMN252 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 4, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN273 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 742KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.