In this capstone course, you will u ndertake an industry - based project in order to develop, refine and showcase your knowledge and command of relevant creative i ndustries. This project, which must be approved by the course coordinat or prior to commencement, will allow you to focus on an area of specialisation within the creative industries . After successfully completing this course you will have demonstrated your skills and expertise in this area with aproject that represents the cu lmination of your learning in this program.
- Completed 192 units and (enrolled in Program AR338 or a Screen and Media Studies Major)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN303 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 519KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.