In this capstone course you will undertake a practice-based project in order to develop, refine and showcase your skills and expertise in Screen Media. This project, which must be approved by the course coordinator prior to commencement, will allow you to create an artefact that can feature in your showreel or portfolio. After successfully completing this course you will have demonstrated your knowledge and command of Screen Media with a project that represents the culmination of your learning in this program.
- Completed 192 units and Instructor Consent required
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN303 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 802KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.