This advanced level course will enable you to participate in a media workplace as an intern. It will enable you to gain valuable practical experience and implement your gathered knowledge from your university coursework and experience in CMN306. Internships must be within a business, organisation or entity deemed by the course co-ordinator to be within the media, or an appropriate closely related industry.
- Completed 16 courses including CMN228 and CMN237 and instructor consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.