This course is designed to provide you with experience in conducting research through work experience within an industry environment. Your project will be designed cooperatively between you, your academic project supervisor, and the workplace supervisor.
- At least 16 courses with a GPA of at least 5.7 and permission required for enrolment – please contact the Course Coordinator.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2, Session 8
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.