In this capstone course you will undertake a research and/or industry-based project in order to develop, refine and showcase your knowledge and command of disciplinary expertise. This self-directed Creative Industries, Design or Communication project (which must be approved by the course coordinator prior to commencement) will enable you to develop skills of creative project development, management, coordination and negotiation. You will demonstrate your disciplinary skills, expertise and creative practice in a project that represents the culmination of your learning in your program or major.
- 192 units and Instructor Consent required. Please contact the Course Coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.