This course provides you with the opportunity to gain practical experience as a Social Media Manager for a real client. Working in a simulated Social Media Agency environment with your peers, you will learn how to liaise with your client to develop, implement and evaluate a social media strategy and navigate the ethical and professional considerations relating to this process.
- 192 units and instructor consent required. Please contact the course coordinator
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.