The purpose of this course is to introduce you, through your own investigation, to the Creative Writing industry so that you can make an informed decision as to where you would like to work and what you would like to do. Your investigation should consider the following: the breadth and scope of the industry; new trends, locally and globally; the leading players in the industry; specific employment opportunities including author, editor, publisher, designer, publicist; the impact of technology and the emergence of the ‘e-book’; what the industry is looking for: graduate attributes and skills.
- CMN238 and CMN246 and CMN247 and CMN260 and enrolled in Program AR348, AR394, UU301 or XU301
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN351 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 727KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.