Having successfully completed CMN351 Professional Creative Writing Practice A: The Industry, you have now amassed significant knowledge on Creative Writing and Publishing. It’s time to put that new-found knowledge and expertise into action. This course will provide you with professional practice in preparation for a career in publishing through immersion in the industry, your reflections on your experiences, your learnings from these experiences and the practical application of these experiences.
- CMN351 and enrolled in Program AR348
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN352 Course Outline Semester 2, 2017 (PDF 483KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.