In this course you will further develop your practical skills in writing, editing and creative practice by working towards your final creative artefact for publication. You will engage with an industry mentor and academic supervisor to gain insights into the publishing industry. You will reflect on these opportunities and articulate your creative writing development processes through the compilation of a reflective journal.
- Must be enrolled in Program AR710 and Instructor consent required - please contact the Course Coordinator
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
CMN705 Course Outline Trimester 3, 2017 (PDF 807KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.