This course addresses integration of theory and practice in a human services context. You will further explore counselling values, theories, knowledge and skills in weekly workshops with your fellow students. You will focus on skills appropriate to core theoretical approaches so that you can strengthen your ability to describe, analyse and utilise these skills. Counselling methods are experienced, knowledge and theories applied, and skills developed. This course will deepen your focus on your skills as a reflective practitioner.
- (COU261 or COU361) AND (COU263 or COU363 or SCS263) and enrolled in Program AR375, AR302 or AR303 and permission from Course Coordinator to enrol
- COU264 or COU364
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
COU362 Course Outline Semester 2, 2018 (PDF 555KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.