This course provides the opportunity to apply classroom learning in a human services context, allowing you to integrate your developing counselling values, theories, knowledge and skills into practice in a safe, supported and supervised work-based setting. The placement offers the opportunity to apply reflective and theoretical learning with a ‘learner-centred’ educational emphasis. This course focuses on understanding the operation of the agency and requires you to complete a placement of 250 hours.
- (COU180 or SCS180 or SCS280) and (SCS265 or COU265) and enrolled in AR375, AR302 or AR303 and Course Coordinator permission
- SCS263 and COU263
- (COU261 or COU361) and COU300
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.