This course provides the opportunity to apply classroom learning in a human services context, allowing you to integrate your developing counselling values, theories, knowledge and skills into practice in a safe, supported and supervised work-based setting. The placement offers the opportunity to apply reflective and theoretical learning with a ‘learner-centred’ educational emphasis. This course focuses on understanding the operation of the agency and requires you to complete a placement of 250 hours.
- (COU180 or SCS180 or SCS280) and (SCS265 or COU265) and enrolled in AR375, AR302 or AR303 and Course Coordinator permission
- SCS263 and COU263
- (COU261 or COU361) and COU300
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
COU363 Course Outline Semester 1, 2018 (PDF 209KB) Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.
For PDF documents you must have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded from the Adobe Download page.