Counselling Placement 2 builds on the experience of Placement 1 and provides the opportunity to integrate and extend the application of knowledge and skills through more direct involvement in client work and practice settings in the counselling / human services field of practice. You will be expected to engage in direct client contact and contribute to the normal practice of the agency and to critically reflect on your experience in terms of theory, knowledge and skills for practice. This course requires you to complete a placement of a minimum of 200 hours.
- COU180 and COU265 and COU101 and COU176 and COU200 and enrolled in Program AR302, AR303 or AR375 and Course Coordinator consent
- SCS264 and COU264
- (COU262 or COU362) and (COU281 or COU381)
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.