You will learn the complexities of working with family groups, exploring family processes and structures, and examine potential issues arising in families. An overview of systems theory perspectives is presented with concepts from other family counselling models. You will discover their applicability through the various stages of the counselling process, including those from multi-generational, structural, CBT, Experiential and narrative models of family counselling. You will observe and reflect on implications of counselling with subsystems of the family.
- (COU180 or SCS180 or SCS280) and (COU265 or SCS265) and COU200
- SCS281 and COU281
- Semester of offer: *
- Sippy Downs: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.