This course introduces you to a new set of skills and techniques for interviewing clients based on solution building, in contrast to problem solving. You will learn to assess the nature and seriousness of client problems and then design interventions that enable clients to achieve their desired outcomes or preferred future. Intensive practice of these skills will prepare you for the Internship in your second year where you will work with clients and enable them to construct their own solution, based on their own resources and successes.
- COU701 and COU750 and enrolled in Program AR708
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.