This course will build on the work you completed in CMN574 Research Methods and Design. Using the proposal you developed in CMN574 you are required to develop a research project in a core area of counselling under the supervision of academic staff in counselling. The research question under investigation may have either theoretical or practical application of counselling significance. In this semester you will refine your research proposal with your supervisor.
- CMN574 and enrolled in Program AR708
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Behavioural Science, Social Studies:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.