In this course you will learn how to adapt and use established drawing techniques to effectively visualise and communicate your ideas. You will apply various mediums and creative techniques to represent a range of 2D & 3D objects sourced from the human figure, curated vignettes or from the built environment. You will develop conceptual and practical skills through portfolio development while strengthening analytical skills by documenting, evaluating and reflecting on your final submissions in a journal.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Caboolture: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.