Designers must be able to think critically and apply or develop problem solving strategies to address the diversity of real world challenges that come their way. However, in an ever changing physical and technological environment, it is increasingly difficult to predict just what those encounters might be. This course is intended to engage you with many current themes and processes informing design practice and to open up discussions about what challenges our rapidly evolving technology and changing population might bring to the design profession of the future.
- Semester of offer: *
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band:
- Band 1
- Tuition fee:
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date:
- Academic Calendar
- Class Timetable:
- View class timetables for this course
* Semester of offer is subject to change.
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.